Saturday, May 25, 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English (BluRay) Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 4


Seeds 144 Seeds Peers 90 Peers

Rise of the Guardians torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher


Download torrent


Description:
When the evil spirit Pitch launches an attack on Earth, the immortal guards combine to protect the innocence of children around the world.
Review:
I am 24 years old pretty macho guy, but I love animated films. My wife and I went and saw the movie date night and hands down the best Christmas movie of all time. It was full of wonder, amazement and magic.I described at least four different times during the movie. It made me feel like a kid that got me thinking again. I found myself gasping and laughing at the same parts as the three year old daughter sat three seats away, and a movie can do, is worth seeing. best holiday movie of all times.I women :) and I saw the film as poignant and evoke feelings about the holiday and that I hadnt felt since I was a child. It seems like a simple children's film, but it's much more than that if you really allow yourself to feel the characters. :) I hope you and your family enjoy this as much as we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment