Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 (English) BluRay.[XViD] Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 13 Bad rate 0


Seeds 145 Seeds Peers 96 Peers

The Guilt Trip torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado


Download torrent


Description:
As the inventor Andy Brewster is to continue at the beginning of the road trip of your life at home moms are fast corners in unexpected cross-country trip her along for the ride.
Review:
These days, people want their comedy blasphemy. This is evident in films such as Appatow make at the box office. Now Im not saying that I do not like raunchy comedy. In fact, Superbad is one of my favorite movies. simply do not understand why the film as guilty as a negative reaction to the audience and critics. Of course, this is not a cinematic masterpiece, but this is not 40 and get a better response than the trip to is.Although sorry I laughed out loud all the way through, the film made me I think my relationship with my mother I am. We had a great time with guilt and would recommend it to anyone who is brought to today's standards comedy.Funny real, health and honesty. 7/10 - Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment