Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 [English].DVDRip.AC3 Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 1


Seeds 146 Seeds Peers 52 Peers

The Incredible Hulk torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth


Download torrent


Description:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to a gamma ray experiment that went wrong, transforms into a giant green-skinned Hulk whenever his heart rate is too high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to become malignant version of the original.
Review:
For those who are not familiar with the original comic book Hulk, Hulk television series, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk, you should know that this new version the mixture origins.Without go wrong, one of several elements in this new Hulk comes from a Marvel series is an alternate universe. There are many differences in the Ultimates universe. In this version, Banner did gamma radiation in an experimental bomb explosion. I will not spoil, but you can go and look under www.marvel.com Ultimates, if you want to get the essence of it. I can truly say that this version captures little of everything, so no matter what your level character Hulk, there is a tie-ins for everything.Personally, I felt Star restart the well thought out. Allows connection to any future version of the Hulk restrictions. This will allow future Marvel creators to choose the quantity aspects of parallel universes, and includes retellings of time to combine all that was good please.This cast. If the total product can I forget that I do not like a particular actor enjoyed a full-scale entertainment experience is anything to laugh. I will state that I do not have to worry, because all you will do is create unnecessary debate.Story - a comprehensive and smart, fast, and yet deeply explanatory, comprehensive, but supported easily choose enthusiasts. Links enough to the actual comic book, another comedian and television show, everyone seemed to look back happily. I certainly was.CGI it was great. I do not know why some have little beast, but not to please everyone, I guess. The event was beautiful with lots of it! If you ever read any of my comments, you know that I am a true fan of global entertainment. Although I have favorites, I found the comments to one actor, screenwriter, director, production company, genre, or something else. So if you do not like my opinion, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment